BCBSMT is pleased to introduce the next generation of Case Management and Disease Management services available to our members. The BCBSMT Care Coordination program combines our case management and disease management programs into a single comprehensive program, providing you with a one-stop connection related to your care or benefit plan.
BCBSMT staffs our Care Coordination program with medical and behavioral health professionals. The team includes RNs, Certified Case Managers, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors with oversight from the Medical Director.
The Care Coordination program will assist any of our members who have complicated or chronic health issues and will be a clinical partner and advocate, helping you to improve your health outcome, reduce your health care costs, and address your individual medical needs.
BCBSMT’s Care Coordinators perform many services for the members they support that include:
- Offer support, education, and assistance to improve your health outcome.
- Validate eligibility for insurance and benefits limitations, exclusions, co-payments, and deductibles.
- Identify ways to maximize your health care benefits.
- Assist with obtaining prior authorizations, pre-certification of hospital admissions, and appeals
- Provide referrals and resources to guide members to in-network providers
Care Coordination is a voluntary and confidential program available to members and/or their caregivers based on an individual’s health plan benefits. To verify eligibility or request more information, contact Customer Service at 800.447.7828.