Search for an Agent Using Our Agent Finder
Using a Preferred Representative is the best way to ensure your coverage is tailored to suit your needs. Our Preferred Representatives are licensed professionals located in communities across Montana. These friendly, local experts can assist you in finding the best coverage, at the best price. You are never charged for this service.
All Agents are Not Created Equal
To become a Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana Preferred Representative, an agent must meet rigorous standards. When you choose one of our Preferred Representatives, you can be sure you’re selecting an agent who is:
- Licensed to sell insurance in the state of Montana
- Educated about current insurance laws and initiatives
- Knowledgeable of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana products, services, and policies
- Willing to go the extra mile for our customers
Helpful Tips on Using the Agent Finder Feature
- Select the number of miles you want to search by and enter your address in the boxes provided.
- Results will display in a box below the Search criteria. Depending on the number of results, a scroll bar may appear. Click on an item in the list or click on an icon on the map for more details.
- Use the Google Map feature to find an agent and get directions.
- When using the Google Map feature, a pop-up box may warn you about non-secure objects on the screen. This is because the feature is not available over a secure (SSL) connection. You will not be asked to enter any secure information. Selecting 'yes' will not affect the security on the rest of this site.