Blue Access for MembersSM to launch in early 2014.
We are pleased to announce that Blue Access for Members (BAM), a new online resource for members, is now available. Members will begin to transition to BAM starting in January 2014 and continuing throughout the year.
Through BAM, subscribers and covered dependents over 18 can register for BAM and will have 24/7 access to self-service support tools and health and wellness resources on a convenient and secure online site. Registered members can:
- Check claims and claims history
- View, save, and print Explanation of Benefits (EOBs)
- Sign up for electronic EOBs, and turn off paper statements
- View benefits and covered dependents
- Check coverage details and Rx benefit information
- Manage alert email preferences
- Request new ID cards or print temporary ID cards
- Access health and wellness information and guides
Take a Tour of BAM today!
BAM Member Online Flier
Members IDs that begin with a prefix of YDA, YDB, YDH, YDP or YDY,
All other Members,