Mar. 24, 2021
The EOBs have been redesigned to make them easier to understand. The streamlined design, clarified claims math, and simplified language will help members better understand their health care finances.
- Bigger font size for footnotes
- Shading/callouts for important and related information
- Colored headers for more defined sections
- New cover page with an easy-to-understand glossary of terms, helpful information and important messages
- Separate deductible and copay amount to improve readability
- New total cost row at the bottom of the claim line table lets members easily understand their responsibility.
The new EOB will be available in Spanish in the upcoming months.