Blue DirectionsSM — Your Private Exchange Solution
Blue Directions for Small Business
Blue Directions for Small Business* lets employees see available:
- Group health plan options
- Individual health insurance options
This allows them to decide whether or not they want to select coverage offered by their employer.
Visit us again for more details on our private exchange solution for groups with 1–50 employees.
*Currently offered to new small group clients.
Blue Directions for Individuals
Blue Directions also has a private exchange solution for individuals. This cost-free option is available in all states and may be of interest:
- To employees who aren't eligible for benefits (such as part-time or seasonal workers)
- As an alternative to COBRA coverage
- To retirees before they turn age 65
- To employees with family and friends who don't have access to affordable
employer-sponsored health coverage
Visit us again for more details on our private exchange solution for individuals.
Change your health care benefits program to one that's simple and affordable.
Talk to your BCBSMT representative for details about our private exchange.
If you have any questions about using Blue Access for EmployersSM (BAESM), check out the virtual Help Center (available on the BAE home page) or call the Internet Help Desk at 888-706-0583. We are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. MT.