Blue Directions for Small Business* lets employees see available:
- Group health plan options
- Individual health insurance options
This allows them to decide whether they want to select coverage offered by their employer.
Visit us again for more details on our private exchange solution for groups with 1–50 employees.
Blue Directions for Individuals
Blue Directions also has a solution for individuals. This cost-free option is available in all states and may be of interest:
- To employees who aren't eligible for benefits (such as part-time or seasonal workers)
- As an alternative to COBRA coverage
- To retirees before they turn age 65
- To employees with family and friends who don't have access to affordable
employer-sponsored health coverage
Visit us again for more details on our private exchange solution for individuals.
Change your health care benefits plan to one that's simple and affordable
Talk with your BCBSMT representative about how Blue Directions may be right for your business.
*Currently offered to new small group clients.