Provider Forms and Documents
- Additional Information Form Additional Information requested may be submitted with the letter received or this form.
DO NOT USE THIS FORM UNLESS YOU HAVE RECEIVED A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION.
Original Claims should not be submitted with this form.
- Advanced Member Notice Advance Member Notification refers to the process in which a provider informs a member that a service, supply, device, or drug is not likely to be considered for compensation by BCBSMT prior to the service being performed.
- Alpha-prefix Reference
- Authorization for Disclosure of Individual's Health Information or the Standard Authorization Form (SAF) Use this form to authorize BCBSMT to disclose information to another person or entity.
- Change of Status Form (Provider) Use this form to notify Health Care Services of changes to your address, telephone, tax ID, and any other information used to process BCBSMT claims.
- Claim Review Form This form is only to be used for review of a previously adjudicated claim. Original Claims should not be attached to a review form. Do not use this form to submit a Corrected Claim or to respond to an Additional Information request from BCBSMT.
- Corrected Claim Form This form is only to be used to make corrections to a previously adjudicated claim when you are unable to submit the corrections electronically. Do not use this form to respond to an Additional Information request from BCBSMT.
- Claim Form For The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Parties' Settlement Fund and Election of Contribution to Charitable Foundation or Organization Instructions
- CMS-1500 Claim Form (Version 02/12) Instructions for completing CMS-1500 Form (Version 02/12) . Professional Providers use this form to request compensation for medical services. Print and use this form in color so our optical character recognition scanner can read your claim.
- Expedited Pre-service Clinical Appeal Form
- HELP/HMK Enrollment Application Form Use this form to fulfill CMS eligibility requirements for providers who do not currently participate in Medicare or Medicaid. Must have current HMK or HELP contract signed with BCBS Montana.
- MT HELP Plan Preauthorization Form
- Provider List Form
- Provider Complaint Form
- UB-04 Claim Form . Hospitals and facilities use this form to request compensation for medical services. Print and use this form in color so our optical character recognition scanner can read your claim. Use the UB-04 User Guide document to learn how to complete the UB-04 Claim Form.
- Check and Voucher Request Form . Use this form if you are faxing a check or voucher request directly to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana (BCBSMT)
Additional program information coming soon.
- Behavioral Health Coordination of Care Form
- Electroconvulsive Therapy Request Form
- Intensive Outpatient Program Request Form
- Transitional Care Request Form
- Clinical Update Request
- Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Request Form
- Psychological or Neuropsychological Testing Form
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Initial Treatment Request Forms
- Coversheet for these 3 ITR forms :
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Managed Care/Concurrent Review Form
Physicians can access, complete and submit Prior Authorization and Step Therapy request forms electronically from the CoverMyMeds® website:
- PrimeMail New Prescription Order Form
- PrimeMail Refill Prescription Order Form
- Prime Reimbursement Claim Form
- Ridgeway Mail Order Form
- NDC Reimbursement Schedule Request Form
Pharmacy Predetermination Physician Fax Forms:
Prime Specialty Pharmacy Referral:
- Family Building
- General Use Fax Form
- Growth Hormone Therapy
- Hepatitis C/HCV
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Prime Specialty Pharmacy Program Drug List
Predeterminations (formerly called Prior Authorization) and Pre-Authorization/Precertification
- Predetermination General Interactive Form . Predetermination is a process BCBSMT uses to make coverage decisions in accordance with medical policy and group or member contracts for a service, supply, drug, or device used to diagnose or treat an illness or condition.
- Predetermination DME Provider Interactive Form . If the purchase price is over $1000, complete this form. If the purchase price is $500 or greater, call Customer Service at 800-447-7828 to determine if predetermination is necessary. If predetermination is necessary, complete this form. Specific coverage criteria for some items are explained in medical policy published at www.bcbsmt.com or in the member's contract.
- Predetermination Medicare Advantage Provider Interactive Form . This form is specific to BCBSMT Medicare Advantage Medical benefits. Providers should complete this form and fax it to 855-874-4711.
- Medicare Advantage Preauthorization List . Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana (BCBSMT) Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan and Medicare Advantage HMO plan list of procedures requiring preauthorization.
- Patient Assessment Validation Evaluation Form . To be used when requesting lower extremity prosthetic limbs. Use this form to complete a Patient Assessment Validation Evaluation Test.
- Genetic Testing Provider Interactive Form . To be used when requesting genetic testing.
- Certification for Admission Provider Interactive Form . To be used to capture all required key data for pre-authorization.
- Wheelchair Medical Necessity-Home Evaluation Provider Interactive Form . To be used when requesting wheelchairs and accessories.
- Healthy Montana Kids (HMK) - DME Form . This form is specific to HMK DME benefits and is used for providers to request predetermination DME services for HMK members.
- Healthy Montana Kids (HMK) - General Form . This form is specifically for providers to request predetermination services for HMK members.
- Healthy Montana Kids (HMK) - Hearing Aids Form . To be used to capture all required key data for pre-authorization.