New and Updated Behavioral Health Forms
Starting, Jan. 1, 2019, you will notice some changes to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana’s (BCBSMT) behavioral health request forms. The changes will make it easier for you to navigate the forms. The forms also include the new Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) codes for Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA).
Please use the CPT codes for 2019 as communicated by the American Psychological Association and the American Medical Association.
The changes include:
- A new ABA Clinical Service Request Form that replaces the following forms:
- ABA Initial Treatment Request
- ABA Managed Care/Concurrent Review
- ABA Treatment Request Member Schedule forms
- A new ABA Initial Assessment Request form
- Updates to the following existing forms:
View all available forms on the BCBSMT provider site.