Update Your Provider Network
When seeking health care services, our members often rely upon the information in our online Provider Finder®. This is just one of the reasons why it’s very important that you inform Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana (BCBSMT) whenever any of your practice information changes.
If you need to change existing demographic information, complete the Demographic Change Form to initiate the process. Some of these changes include:
- Legal Name
- NPI/Tax ID
- Office Physical Address/Telephone/Fax/Email/Hours of Operation
- Billing Address/Telephone/Fax/Email
- Credentialing Address/Telephone/Fax/Email
- Administrative/Correspondence Address/Telephone/Fax/Email
- Other Provider Updates
- Remove Provider from Group/Location
Note: Dental Providers Participating in the Dental PPO Network should contact Dental Network Provider Administration (DNOA) at 800-972-7565 for all updates.
Additional Information Changes
If you have additional update requests or questions please send an email to MT_HCSSPEC@bcbsmt.com.
Changes are not immediate upon request submission. Change(s) may take up to 14 business days. We thank you for your patience!