2015 Individual and Family Plans
Estimate Your Premium Credit
You may qualify for help paying for your health insurance. Find out with our premium tax credit estimator.
Except for our short-term plans, all plans follow the Affordable Care Act guidelines and provide the same set of essential health benefits, quality, and amount of care:
- Ambulatory patient services
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health disorder services
- Substance use disorder services
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative services and devices
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services
- Chronic disease management
- Pediatric services
Need Assistance Shopping?
Sales Questions and Additional Plan Information:
- M – F, 7am – 7pm MT
- Sat, 7am – 5pm MT
- Sun, 9am – 5pm MT
(Application or claim status)
Are you looking for a multi-state plan? MSP options ensure that Americans across the country have access to high-quality health insurance plans with reliable benefits. View multi-state plans here.
- Plan Network
- Blue PREFERRED PPO
Provides most flexibility, in most cases, but often has higher monthly premiums and out-of-pocket costs, like deductibles and coinsurance, than other plans.
Search Doctors and Hospitals
- Prescription Benefits
A Standard Formulary is a list of preferred drugs that are considered safe and cost-effective.
- Platinum Level
- No Plans Available
- Gold Level
- 3 Plans Available
- Silver Level
- 2 Plans Available
- Bronze Level
- 2 Plans Available
- 1 Plan Available
We have three levels of health care plans available — bronze, silver and gold. All plans have similar benefits, and all include essential health benefits. Where they differ is on how the costs of the benefits are applied.
Lowest monthly costs.
Higher out-of-pocket costs when you receive care.
you pay 40%
Higher monthly costs than Bronze plans.
Lower out-of-pocket costs than Bronze plans.
you pay 30%
Higher monthly costs than Silver plans.
Lower out-of-pocket costs than Silver plans.
you pay 20%
Catastrophic plans are also available. These plans typically have high deductibles that must be met before the plan begins paying claims. After out-of-pocket costs reach a specified maximum amount, the plan covers most expenses beyond that amount.
You May Get Help Paying for Health Insurance
When shopping for a new health insurance plan, you may qualify for help with the cost of buying coverage by:
- Lowering your premiums through a premium tax credit
- Qualifying for help with out-of-pocket costs
- Getting low or no-cost coverage through a government program
What about Dental Coverage?
- When you apply for a health plan, you may be able to enroll in a dental plan.
- With our dental plans, you will get one of the highest maximum annual benefit levels available per person per year.
What about Prescription Drug Coverage?
- With prescription drug coverage, your insurance may help pay for your medicine.
- Based on your coverage, you may pay either a fixed dollar amount (copayment) or a percentage (coinsurance) of your prescription drug costs.
Your prescription drug benefits include mail order pharmacy services and:
- A broad pharmacy network
- Access to online tools
- Information on how to manage your drug benefits
- A preferred drug list
- Generic drug or lower-cost preferred drug benefits
- Clinical programs
Many long-term illnesses can be prevented or managed when found early. With the Affordable Care Act, most health insurance plans must cover a range of preventive services with no out-of-pocket costs like a copayment or coinsurance. Services include certain screenings, immunizations, and other types of care, like:
- Blood pressure, diabetes and cholesterol tests
- Many cancer tests, such as mammograms and colonoscopies
- Help to stop smoking, lose weight, fight depression and reduce alcohol abuse
- Well-baby and well-child visits, from birth to age 21
- Vaccines, such as measles and polio
- Care for healthy pregnancies
- Flu and pneumonia shots
- Services are covered only when you see a doctor in your health plan network.
- You may have to pay all or part of the cost for preventive services if your insurance plan is grandfathered.