Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Plans
Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage pays additional benefits if a death or injuries occur as the result of an accident. We work with employers to provide both employer-sponsored group plans and voluntary group plans for employees.
Employer-Sponsored Group Plans & Voluntary Group Plans
We work with employers to provide both employer-sponsored group plans and voluntary group plans for employees.
- Benefits for accidental injuries that result in loss of limbs, speech, hearing or paralysis
- Benefits for spouses and dependent children
- Benefits for higher education expenses for the college-aged children of an insured
- Additional AD&D features that cover day care expenses, educational costs for the spouse, benefits during an extended coma, as well as many others
- Guarantee Issue amount available
- No Evidence of Insurability required
Insurance products issued by Dearborn Life Insurance Company, 701 E. 22nd St. Suite 300, Lombard, IL 60148. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana is the trade name of Dearborn Life Insurance Company, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. BLUE CROSS®, BLUE SHIELD® and the Cross and Shield Symbols are registered service marks of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, an association of independent Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans.
This page is for illustrative purposes only and is not a contract. Not all products and services may be offered by your employer. For more complete details please consult the policy for actual terms of coverage.