- Pharmacy Program Highlights - First Quarter 2015, read more (4/21/15)
- 2015 Fee Schedules Available on Revamped, User-Friendly Secure Page, read more (04/15/15)
- NDC Billing Webinar Registration Information, register here (04/13/15)
- Women's Contraceptive Drug List Updates, read more (04/13/15)
- CMS Replaces Modifier 59 with New 'X' Modifiers, read more (04/13/15)
- ClaimsXten System Edit Updates, Effective June 2015, read more (04/13/15)
- Upcoming Training for CAQH ProView Webinars Available in April, register here (04/06/15)
- Pharmacy Program Updates: Upcoming Pharmacy Changes, read more (04/01/15)
- The RBRVU and Anesthesia Conversion Factors Compensation Policy, effective May 1, 2015, is posted on the secure provider portal (post login) under the Compensation Policy tab (03/26/2015)
- FDA Reclassifies Select ADHD Generic Drugs, read more (03/24/15)
- New Member Education Campaign Focuses on Level of Care Options, read more (03/23/15)
- CMS Reports Preliminary ICD-10 Testing Results, read more (03/23/15)
- Medical Policy Update Reminder: Diagnosis and Medical Management of Sleep Related Breathing Disorders, read more (03/23/15)
- Now Available Online: Behavioral Health Coordination of Care Form, read more (03/18/15)
- ClaimsXten System Edit Updates: Effective June 2015, read more (3/13/15)
- Billing with National Drug Codes: Effective May 1, 2015, read more (2/27/15)
- CRSP List to be removed from Provider Portal, read more (2/24/2015)
- Tobacco Cessation: Coverage Expanded to Include Approved Medications, read more (2/19/2015)
- CAQH Changes Date of Implementation of ProView, read more (2/17/2015)
- New Effective Date for Sleep Related Breathing Disorders Medical Policy, read more (02/16/2015)
- Sign up for an iExchange® Webinar Now! Read more (2/11/2015)
- BCBSMT offers innovative solutions with Blue Care Connection®, read more (02/05/2015)
- Credentialing News for Providers and Practice Managers, read more (2/3/2015)
- HEDIS® Annual Data Collection Reminder, read more
- ClaimsXten First Quarter 2015 Updates, read more.
- Diagnosis and Medical Management of Sleep Related Breathing Disorders, read more (1/5/2015)
- Insulin Formulary Changes and New Prior Authorization Program in 2015, read more (1/2/2015)
- Pharmacy Program Updates: Pharmacy Program Changes Effective Jan. 1, 2015, read more (12/24/2014)
- Open Enrollment: Welcoming New and Renewing Members, read more (12/24/2014)
- ClaimsXten to Add Correct Coding Initiative Rule, read more (12/23/2014)
- Supporting Appropriate Use of Prescribed Controlled Substance Medications, read more (12/15/2014)
- Coordination of Benefits – Communication Update, read more (12/15/2014)
- UPDATED! Alpha-prefix Reference Guide (12/11/2014)
- Submitting Electronic Replacement and/or Void Claims, read more (11/11/2014)
- Medical Record Submission 'Dos and Don'ts,' read more (10/22/2014)
- Government Reclassifies Hydrocodone Combination Products, read more (10/14/2014)
- Pharmacy Program Benefit Changes, Effective Jan. 1, 2015, read more (9/30/2014)
- In the Know: Medicare Marketing Guidelines for Providers, read more (9/26/2014)
- MUS Vision Plan has new hardware vendor, read more (9/5/2014)
- Provider Contracting and Credentialing process, read more (9/3/2014)
- Modifier 51 Clarification, read more (8/25/2014)
- UPDATE: Medically Unlikely Edits Rule and Orthotics Devices and Procedures (8/12/2014)
- POSTPONED: ClaimsXten November 2014 Update (8/7/2014)
- UPDATED! Health Care Management Services Reference Guide (7/30/2014)
- ALERT! New fax numbers for Predetermination Requests
for Outpatient Services, Drugs and Devices, read more (6/25/2014)
- Medicare Crossover Claims Submission Reminder (Updated 5/19/2014), read more.
- Have you received a call about updating your information? (5/14/2014) Read more.
- Providers can submit paper claims using both versions of the CMS-1500 paper claim form (4/25/2014), read more.
- Modifier 59 Policy Changes with ClaimsXten (4/16/2014), read more.
- BCBSMT streamlines Medical Policies page (4/09/2014), read more.
- Tips for using a 270 eligibility/benefit request (4/08/2014), read more.
- NEW! ICD-10 Update: Law postpones ICD-10 implementation, read more.
- BCBSMT working with providers on contracts and credentialing, read more.
- ALERT: Temporary number for calls for expedited appeals or peer-to-peer reviews, read more.
- Tips for Claims Processing, read more.
- ClaimsXten Second Quarter 2014 Updates, read more.
- Submitting professional paper claims? Read this.
- Effective date for provider fee schedule postponed, read more.
- Clarification: 'Operational Updates for Montana Providers,' read more.
- Member ID card ALERT, read more.
- Provider Operational Updates, learn more.
- Visit Provider Education to learn more about Medical Policy, ClaimsXten change BlueCard HOST and FEP online inquiry.
- Electronic Claims Reduce Cost and Accelerate Payment. Learn More!
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), learn more.
- Provider Online Services: New since 1.1.14, read more.
Register for Provider Online Service
How do I become a
Eligible providers are welcome to join our network community. To determine what provider networks you are eligible for, refer to the Provider Network Participation Policy.
The contracting process for participation in the various provider networks is simple to complete. Credentialing may be required depending on the specific network you are joining.
Already a BCBSMT Provider?
Blue Patient Safety Toolkit
The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (BCBSA) has launched the Blue Patient Safety Toolkit to provide tools, resources, and industry best practices that may be used by providers to assist with improving safety. The Toolkit focuses on four critical areas. Click on each module to learn more!
In addition to the toolkit, the Blue Surgical Safety Checklist was designed to proactively enforce the importance of patient safety. It was designed by the World Health Organization (WHO) and consists of 19 steps designed to improve communication and consistancy of care within surgical teams and reduce avoidable complications.
Blue Surgical Safety Checklist
For hospitals that test the checklist and would like to be recognized on the WHO website, register at WHO.