Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana (BCBSMT) is using McKesson ClaimsXten™ code auditing software for lines of business that have transitioned to the new claim processing system.
For business that has not transitioned to HCSC systems, claims will continue to process on the legacy claims system with the iCES code auditing software.
This software will continue to allow efficient, consistent claims processing to evaluate the accuracy and adherence of reported services to accepted national reporting standards. Please refer to the BCBSMT Compensation Policies for related information about reimbursement guidelines.
- CXT First Quarter 2016 Update
- ClaimsXtenTM Edits for Compression Device Accessories, Effective Dec. 14, 2015
- ClaimsXten FAQs
- ClaimsXten Rule Descriptions
- CXT First Quarter 2014 Update
- CXT Second Quarter 2014 Update
- CXT Third Quarter 2014 Update
- CXT November 2014 Update
- CXT Fourth Quarter 2014 Update
- CXT to Add Correct Coding Initiative Rule
- ClaimsXten First Quarter 2015 Updates
- ClaimsXten System Edit Updates, Effective June 2015
- ClaimsXten™ Adds Three New Outpatient Facility Rules, Effective Oct. 12, 2015
Clear Claim Connection™ (C3) is the provider resource that allows disclosure of claim auditing rules and clinical rationale to the BCBSMT independently contracted provider network.
ClaimsXten, ClaimCheck and Clear Claim Connection are trademarks of McKesson Information Solutions, Inc.
McKesson Information Solutions, Inc., is an independent third party vendors and are solely responsible for their products and services. BCBSMT makes no representations or warranties regarding the products or services provided by any of these vendors. If you have any questions regarding the products or services provided by these vendors, you should contact the vendor directly.