BCBSMT: Availity® Provider Training
In these one-hour webinar sessions, we will present an overview of electronic options available in the Availity Engagement Portal for BCBSMT providers.
Participants will learn how:
- Check real-time eligibility and benefits
- Conduct pre-service request
- Utilize the Availity Claim Research Tool for enhanced claim status
- Complete post-service reconciliation
- Enroll for electronic remittance and fund transfer
New and existing Availity users are highly encouraged to attend. To register for a complimentary webinar, select a session date & time below.
- December 18, 2018 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Jan 8, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Jan 15, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Jan 22, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Jan 29, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Feb 5, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Feb 12, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Feb 19, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Feb 26, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- March 5, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- March 12, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- March 19, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- March 26, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This online Availity tools offers providers and billing services a convenient way to view claim detail information from the 835 Electronic Remittance Advice (835 ERA). Attend a webinar to learn how to gain or grant access, conduct a search, view general and payer specific information, and save or print results.
To register, select a webinar date and time from the list below:
iExchange is an electronic tool that supports the submission and online approval of benefits for inpatient and select outpatient preauthorization and predetermination requests. To register for a New Enrollee Training session, select a webinar date and time listed below:
Availity is a trademark of Availity, LLC, a separate company that operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to BCBSMT. Aerial, iExchange and Medecision® are trademarks of Medecision, Inc., a separate company that offers collaborative health care management solutions for payers and providers. BCBSMT makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding any products or services offered by Availity or Medecision. The vendors are solely responsible for the products or services they offer. If you have any questions regarding any of the products or services they offer, you should contact the vendor(s) directly.