BCBSMT: Availity® Provider Training
In these one-hour webinar sessions, we will present an overview of electronic options available in the Availity Engagement Portal for BCBSMT providers.
Participants will learn how:
- Check real-time eligibility and benefits
- Conduct pre-service request
- Utilize the Availity Claim Research Tool for enhanced claim status
- Complete post-service reconciliation
- Enroll for electronic remittance and fund transfer
New and existing Availity users are highly encouraged to attend. To register for a complimentary webinar, select a session date & time below.
- April 2, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- April 9, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- April 16, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- April 23, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- April 30, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- May 7, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- May 14, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- May 21, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- May 28, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- June 4, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- June 11, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- June 18, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- June 25, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This online Availity tools offers providers and billing services a convenient way to view claim detail information from the 835 Electronic Remittance Advice (835 ERA). Attend a webinar to learn how to gain or grant access, conduct a search, view general and payer specific information, and save or print results.
To register, select a webinar date and time from the list below:
iExchange is an electronic tool that supports the submission and online approval of benefits for inpatient and select outpatient preauthorization and predetermination requests. To register for a New Enrollee Training session, select a webinar date and time listed below:
April 18, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
May 23, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
June 20, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Checking eligibility and/or benefit information and/or the fact that a service has been preauthorized is not a guarantee of payment. Benefits will be determined once a claim is received and will be based upon, among other things, the member’s eligibility and the terms of the member’s certificate or contract of coverage applicable on the date services were rendered. If you have any questions, please call the number on the member’s ID card.
Availity is a trademark of Availity, LLC, a separate company that operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to BCBSMT. BCBSMT makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding any products or services provided by independent third-party vendors such as Availity. If you have any questions about the products or services provided by such vendors, you should contact the vendor(s) directly.