BCBSMT: AvailityTM Provider Training
In these one-hour webinar sessions, we will present an overview of electronic options available in the Availity Engagement Portal for BCBSMT providers.
Participants will learn how:
- Check real-time eligibility and benefits
- Conduct pre-service request
- Utilize the Availity Claim Research Tool for enhanced claim status
- Complete post-service reconciliation
- Enroll for electronic remittance and fund transfer
New and existing Availity users are highly encouraged to attend. To register for a complimentary webinar, select a session date & time below.
- March 20, 2017 - 10 to 11 a.m.
- March 22, 2017 - 10 to 11 a.m.
- March 27, 2017 - 10 to 11 a.m.
- March 29, 2017 - 10 to 11 a.m.
This online Availity tools offers providers and billing services a convenient way to view claim detail information from the 835 Electronic Remittance Advice (835 ERA). Attend a webinar to learn how to gain or grant access, conduct a search, view general and payer specific information, and save or print results.
To register, select a webinar date and time from the list below:
iExchange Training: 2017 System Enhancement
Training for new and existing users responsible for initiating the following transaction types:
- Overview and Advantages
- System Enhancements
- Submitting a Predetermination
- Clinical Attachment Submissions
- Predetermination Status and Requests
- Specialty Pharmacy Requests
- Health Summary
- Support and Resources
For additional information please contact the eCommerce helpdesk at 1-800-746-4614.