Student Health Plans
AcademicBlueSM are student health insurance plans provided by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana (BCBSMT).This plan was designed specifically for university students and provides quality health insurance from a leader in the health care industry.
As a parent, why choose AcademicBlue?
By choosing AcademicBlue,students get:
- Preventive care, including immunizations and prescription drug coverage
- Low deductibles and 100% coverage of eligible services at the Student Health Center
- Access to our local and national Blue Cross and Blue Shield PPO Network
- 24/7 Nurseline and Virtual Visits that provides students access to health care from the convenience of their phone or computer
- Mobile App access to find doctors, urgent care facilities, get an ID card, view claims and much more
- A plan offered by their university that may cost less than marketplace or employer plan dependent coverage
Select a university to learn more about its AcademicBlue plan. If you don’t see your school in the list, BCBSMT also offers affordable individual and family health plans.
Select Your University
Are you a college or university administrator?
Health Benefits Information for Faculty and Staff Academic Year 2017–2018
Faculty and Staff Benefits
For more information about Montana University System's employee benefits program Choices, visit Montana University System .
If you have any questions, contact us at 800-447-7828.
The Montana University System Group Health Plan, available to faculty and staff, is a self-insured health plan wherein Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana acts only as the claims administrator.