Student Health Plans
AcademicBlueSM is a student health insurance program offered by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana (BCBSMT). The student health plans are compatible with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and are sold exclusively through Academic HealthPlans (AHP), a leader in the student health insurance market.
When students choose BCBSMT, they get:
- Preventive care , including immunizations and prescription drug coverage
- Low deductibles and 100% coverage of eligible services at the Student Health Center
- Access to local and nationwide Blue Cross and Blue Shield PPO network providers whether at school, home or while traveling
- Access to coverage, claims, providers and more online and via smartphone
- University endorsed plans that may cost less than marketplace or dependent coverage
Student members also have the added benefits of 24/7 nurseline access, health plan educational tools, stress management resources and lifestyle management programs to help students quit smoking and stay well.
Select a university to learn more about the health plans these schools offer and why Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana is the best choice. If you don’t see your school in the list below, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana also offers affordable individual and family health plans.
Select Your University
Are you a college or university administrator?
Health Benefits Information for Faculty and Staff Academic Year 2017–2018
Faculty and Staff Benefits
For more information about Montana University System's employee benefits program Choices, visit Montana University System .
If you have any questions, contact us at 800-447-7828.
The Montana University System Group Health Plan, available to faculty and staff, is a self-insured health plan wherein Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana acts only as the claims administrator.