Visit us on the go at bcbsmt.com.
How to get to the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana mobile site
It is easy to experience Blue Access Mobile. Simply go to bcbsmt.com from your mobile phone Web browser. There you can:
- Register or log in to your secure member site — Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM) — to view coverage details, access identification (ID) cards, check claims status, manage your user profile and view health and wellness information.
- Find a doctor, hospital or urgent care facility.
- Shop for insurance and get a quote before applying.
- Access educational resources to view general health insurance information and terminology.
Go Paperless and Set your Communication Preferences
There are many ways to update your preferences and contact information:
- Go to the Preferences page
- Text CONTACTMT to 33633 for a link*
- Open the BCBSMT app and go to settings
Interested in participating? You have 4 options for enrolling in the BCBSMT text message program:
1) You can provide your mobile phone number when you apply for coverage.
2) If you are a registered BAM user, you can enroll by logging into your BAM account, going to the Preferences page and entering your mobile phone number.
3) If you are not a registered BAM user: You can also opt in to receive text messages via our Preferences page.
4) If you use our mobile application, you can also opt in there. Simply log into the mobile app. and tap Settings and then Account Preferences to add your mobile number.
For all of these options, you’ll receive an initial text from us confirming your registration.